Motor Skills and Coordination
Magformers Basic Plus Set (14 piece)
Introducing great new shapes - squares with circle insides. This brings a great new dimension to any 3D structure made using Magformers.
Children can make anything from a simple pyramid to a flower, mouse, dog, cub - and a whole host of other shapes. Every piece contains strong neodymium magnets safely sealed in every edge, but because the magnets freely rotate, they always connect and never repel when two pieces are brought together.
The set is compatible with all our other Magformers sets, so pieces can be combined with existing collections to make amazing structures.
- 14 pieces include new 2018 square/circle shapes.
- Pieces are made from a specially-toughened ABS plastic and the magnets are sealed in the edges of each piece
- Because the magnets are free-spinning, they always connect and never repel
- Magformers are tested and approved in quality and safety standards all over the world
- It’s very easy to lay Magformers flat, forming a mathematical net, and pull them up to form 3D towers, cubes and other shapes
- Magformers structures are always super-easy to assemble, take apart, then build again – and clean away
What's in the box: 2 squares with circle inners, 4 squares and 8 triangles
We will notify you when this product becomes available.