Kids Coding (Robotics)
● With detailed assembly instructions, the manual also includes principles and applications so that children can learn about sonar sensors and coding through play.
● Gigo’s technology department has adapted to modern trends by combining smartphones and tablets that allow users to download free apps that let them design models with the automatic program.
● Each model can be linked via Bluetooth to smartphones or tablets and controlled using the companion app.
● This set contains the new 40X motor that allows models to run even more smoothly. The planetary gear structure of the motor gives robots a speed change function.
● This product includes machines, ultrasonic Sensor, bluetooth technology, and app programing to give children a full educational experience.
● The characteristics of the blocks allow you to create a truly unique robot.
How to play
● The battery box’s unique design doesn’t include a switch; just lightly shake the model to toggle power. It automatically shuts off after a period of inactivity to preserve power.
● Use a smartphone or tablet and the companion app to write programs that allow the robots to automatically execute missions or play music you compose.
● From action to innovation, add your unique experiences and thoughts and guide children to inject their unique ambition and creative thinking to develop even more
models and create their own robots.
●The new battery box connects to the ultrosonic sensor and two motors. ●Reuqires 3 AA/LR6 batteries – not included.
We will notify you when this product becomes available.