Kids Coding (Robotics)
● A construction toys/building toys that could teach programming logic and write simple programs using code cards, no need for additional technology like tablets or smartphones!
● Scenarios and stories make learning fun. Get hands-on with important programming concepts like sequences, loops, functions, conditional statements, events, algorithms and variables.
● Redesigned interlocking code cards make it even easier to write programs.
● Instruct the base unit to read the cards that contain your code. Use a variety of instructions (FWD, BWD, turn L/R, pause, and spin). Use the external gear on the base unit to interact with other models and perform tasks.
● Use math mode to develop children’s number skills.
● STEAM-based in philosophy and practice, laying a solid foundation for future engineers.
● Requires 3 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
We will notify you when this product becomes available.