Kids Coding (Robotics)
Kids First Coding & Robotics
Meet Sammy! This cute little peanut butter and jelly sandwich is actually a robot that teaches coding principles and skills to children in grades K–2.
How to play:
- You don’t need a tablet, smartphone, or computer to program this robot; programs are created by simply laying down a sequence of physical code cards.
- As the robot drives over the code cards, an optical identification sensor on the bottom of the robot reads the code cards one by one and loads the program.
- Next, place the robot on a grid made of map cards, and the robot runs the program.
- You can program the robot to move in different directions, activate its output gear, light up its LED, play sounds, and respond to different function cards.
- The integrated output gear makes it possible to build simple robotic creations with arms or other moving parts that respond according to the program’s instructions.
● Kid can learn numerous basic coding program concepts by completing our lesson challenges which encourages hands-on involvement with the robot and the story cards. There are many scenarios and stories to make learning fun!
● It is an ideal toy for a child to learn basic coding logic and requires no additional technology like tablets or smart phones.
What's inside the box:
● 30 story cards, 120 coding cards, 1 Base Unit, and an assortment of blocks, for building different models.
Suitable for age 4 & above
We will notify you when this product becomes available.